To fabricate your metal products to exact specifications, we rely on current, state of the art equipment and industry-proven practices. Our operators are skilled in metal laser cutting services, metal finishing services and other types of metal fabrication services. The materials we work with include carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper and brass. We are accomplished working with sheet, plate, tube, bar, angles and rounds.
How We Can Help
- Laser Cut Metal Sheets: Our laser cutting services can help you increase efficiencies in production.
- Metal Sheets: If your fabrication requires manipulating metal to create shapes at unique angles, our metal folding services can provide the precision you’re looking for.
- Machining: Our team uses powerful CNC machinery to remove portions of metal from slabs of all sizes. Your specifications are all we need to trim the edges and corners of various types of metals.
- Punching: No matter what type of metal we’re working with, we streamline the punching process without sacrificing accuracy.
- Shearing: If you need to trim the edges of a large piece of metal, we are here to complete your project efficiently and accurately.
Our Approach to Superior Service
Fabricating metal to our customers’ exact specifications is a top priority to our team. When your part requirements demands tight tolerances, quick turnaround and competitive pricing, we have the ability to take on your project and surpass your expectations. Every project is different, but we have the experience to provide versatile solutions to meet your unique needs.
Accuracy is a top priority throughout every stage of our process. Even if your project requires a fast turnaround time, our extensive capabilities ensure your metal fabrication will be to spec and your final product will look and function exactly as intended.
Because it only takes one inaccuracy to make a larger piece of metal unusable, we work closely with our customers from start to finish to ensure there are no miscommunications or unexpected setbacks. When you’re looking for a reliable team to complete your metal fabrication, transparency is key. Whether you’re looking to create a prototype or you’re ready for full-scale fabrication, we make it a priority to provide our guidance and expertise however we can.
Ready to get started? Reach out to our experts to start planning your metal fabrication!